Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Explaning why my program doesn't work...

· I've never heard about that.
· It did work yesterday.
· Well, the program needs some fixing.
· How is this possible?
· The machine seems to be broken.
· Has the operating system been updated?
· The user has made an error again.
· There is something wrong in your test data.
· I have not touched that module!
· Yes, yes, it will be ready in time.
· You must have the wrong executable.
· Oh, it's just a feature.
· I'm almost ready.
· Of course, I just have to do these small fixes.
· It will be done in no time at all.
· It's just some unlucky coincidence.
· I can't test everything!
· THIS can't do THAT.
· Didn't I fix it already?
· It's already there, but it has not been tested.
· It works, but it's not been tested.
· Somebody must have changed my code.
· There must be a virus in the application software.
· Even though it does not work, how does it feel?

No comments: